"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place." You have important things to tell your clinicians and your employees. Is your target audience actually receiving the message? Do your communication tactics make the connection or create opportunities to drop the call? In this webinar, communication experts Wendy Korthuis-Smith, Executive Director of the Virginia Mason Institute and Holly Witt, Practice Leader of Group Physician Advisory Services at The Partners Group walk through bridging the gap between good communication philosophy and the deployment of effective communication tactics. They will discuss starting from the top down, working to ensure important messages or concepts permeate the culture, the deployment of specific strategies that have proven fruitful, and tools that can be used to increase the probability of resonance with your target audience. This work should support everything you do including improving the clinician experience.
- Insights into elements of a good communication philosophy
- Insights into how to bridge the gap between philosophy and execution
- Specific communication tactics that have been proven effective
- Insights into tools and mediums that support effective communication
- Strategies to leverage these tactics and tools to support the clinician experience in your benefits package