SCL Health realized that their physicians, leaders, and teams were often held accountable and measured on patient experience skills they had not learned. Recognizing this gap, they committed to providing tools to build the skills needed.
Rather than investing in lengthy training or difficult-to-scale traditional coaching, they selected a video-based, app-enabled, micro-learning approach requiring only five minutes per week. This technology-powered solution enabled them to deliver role-specific content simultaneously to all their clinicians, leaders, and teams creating continuity in the topics covered while acknowledging the nuance each role plays in providing an optimal patient experience.
Join this webinar to learn how SLC Health designed, implemented, and optimized Practicing Excellence's Ambulatory Patient Experience (APX) Program to achieve 70% program participation and significant patient experience score improvements.
• Why SLC Health invested in developing their teams
• Overview of the Ambulatory Experience Program
• Understand the domains they focused on and the impact they saw
• Learn how SLC Health achieved 70% clinician engagement
• Hear more about how SCL Health cares for their caregivers