COVID-19 has driven us to adapt how we deliver and access care. However, these changes could be the tipping point for an overhaul of the US healthcare delivery system. Health care providers and payors are now assessing and defining this new normal. Join us as we hear from both sides on where healthcare is heading. Our panelists will tackle:
· Adopting telehealth and new care delivery protocols
· Changing payor and provider collaboration – what will it look like?
· Digitizing access to care and its implications
· Democratizing patient data – how will it happen?
· Population health and population health management considerations
We hope this panel will spark meaningful conversations as we navigate the new normal and its impact on our communities.